Monday, June 13, 2005

 

Aunt's Flo is on her way

You know you're PMSing if you start crying when Uncle Jesse sings A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes when the family goes to Disney World. And then again when Danny asks Vicky to marry him. And then again during the commercials.

Speaking of commericals, that one where Darth Vadar goes, "Brendan, I am your...uncle" cracks me up everytime. Mad props to BK on that one.

Interesting side note, my grandma's name is Florence. So, while I techincally don't have a real aunt Flo, all of my mother's cousins do. And that's funny. In a creepy, uteran way. Plus, endometriosis runs in my family. Not sure exactly what one has to do with the other, but a uterus is involved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?