Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

Bruce fell into the GAP

I got this link from dy who got it from waxy, and it's so hilarious that I felt I needed to share it again. I wish I could use Photoshop better. I loved the Beyonce one, and the De Beers one, and DY's hummer was pretty good too. The Bose one was good too. The best ones are the ones that remain basically the same and just add the right tagline. Some people added a lot more stuff which seemed to mess up the cover. The Nirvana IPOD one was great. The Weezer supercuts was good too.

My album cover would have been The Beatles Help album with- REI and/or Gortex. Or Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA and GAP. Hey, I actually did it!


Bruce fell into the GAP Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?