Friday, June 10, 2005

 

Gansta

I just watched Goodfellas for the first time. It was pretty good, however, nothing compares to the Godfather. I don't know why everyone likes the second one better? It won more Oscars and people say it's the best sequal of all time. I disagree because I think Empire is the best sequal with Two Towers as a close second.
Anyways, I love ganster movies. I love ganster books. I've read alot of Mario Puzo's stuff, but I have also read some "true" stories about both Italian and Irish mobs. I don't know how I became obsessed with mob movies, but I'm sure it has strong ties with Godfather. I mean, Sonny Corleone walks like a badass and Al Pacino was hot in that movie.
On a second note, why does Joe Pesci have to say the f-word so much. I have nothing against the word per se, but seriously, it's everyother word. I think the word, any swear word for that matter, loses some of its meaning when said too often.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?