Sunday, June 26, 2005

 

Mmm cherry flavored

Don't you hate it when there are things in your life that you can't control? I'm not talking about the weather or some guy liking you, although it'd be awesome to be able to make it be 72 and sunny and have Orlando Bloom following me around all the time. I'm talking about broader stuff. Take for example a job.
You've done everything in your power, worked hard, ended up close to the top of all the employees, made sales etc. and yet you can't do anything about whether or not you get a promotion. You literally can't do a damn thing about it. You just have to sit and wait. Which is the worst part. Let me know I've been fired, don't make we wait around for a week with my stomach in knots. Or tell me that I can afford rent this month along with car insurance. Throw me a bone people.
Anticipation has never been my friend. Maalox, on the other hand, is my current BFF (not the lemon-eww).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?