Sunday, June 12, 2005

 

Who's Ezra?

This weekend I saw Better than Ezra in concert. It's my 5th time seeing these guys and each show is as good as, if not better than, the last one. The lead singer is super hot and the other guy are adorable too. That always makes the show better. Then again, most guys are hot when holding a guitar or playing the drums. Keyboard doesn't do it quite so much. I mean Elton John can rock out the piano, but he's umm gay. And Billy Joel is the Piano Man, but he's umm puffy.

I encourage everyone to buy BTE's new CD, Before the Robots asap. While Closer, will probably remain my favorite of BTE's discs, the new one is right up in the rankings. I haven't listen to it enough yet to decide if it'll pull ahead of Closer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?