Sunday, August 28, 2005

 

Over/Under on Armpits

Sometimes I like to experiment with myself. Wait, that sounds wrong. Let me rephrase, sometimes I like to see how long I can go without doing something, or how long I can do something.
Sort of like my own Guinness Book, but just of Ryan Records. I'm going to start documenting these and if people want to bet on how long I can last, that's fine by me (thus "over/under" as the title).
The first in the series is shaving my armpits. It turns out that I can go for 17 days without shaving my underarms*. I finally broke down yesterday and used a new blade and good smelling shaving cream. Now they feel so soft and pretty. Don't worry- I will not be sharing before and/or after pics of my pits.

*Please note this experiment was conducted during a time where I was not a) in a bathing suit b) visiting a doctor or c) sleeping with someone. Thus the only person who was being affected by my non-shaving was me.
** If you know someone who would like to prevent the repetition of this experiment by fulfilling c) above, please let me know. Thank you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?