Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

Crappy Morning

So this morning started like any other Wednesday.
Alarm went off at 6:30 and I snoozed a few times. Took a shower, let the dog out etc.
Then I went to start the car. Nothing. I tried again. Nothing. I looked under the hood. Why? I don't know as I also don't know a damn thing about cars, except that if they start smoking you stop. I called AAA, had to get a jump, brought the car to the shop and waited while they put in a new battery. I missed Con Law and only got in for the last 20 minutes of evidence. Then I found out insurance was canceled so I drove to school for that 20 minutes. So this morning blew.

But the afternoon is shaping up nicely. No class, a meeting at 3, but I'll get to take a nap before I leave, and it'll get me points!

Now I just have to do some editing for my brief and I'll be done with school work until Friday, hopefully.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?