Sunday, September 18, 2005

 

Dishwasher woes

My stupid dishwasher is broken again and I'll bet my landlord wants to try and "fix" it again instead of replacing it. There is detergent on everything and about 2 inches of water in the bottom of the machine.

Now I have to clean before I can call it in, because I don't like worker people coming over and getting dog hair all over them, not to mention the fact that there is crap all over my living room. Mainly school stuff, but also: dogs toys, stuffing from said dog toys, bras, shoes, jackets, a blanket, cups and bills. It won't take longer to pick it up, but it's principle of the thing.

Stupid not having clean spoons with which to eat my new favorite cereal. Even though they may not taste exactly the same [like no duh splenda doesn't taste as good as sugar], they still make the milk chocolatey.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?