Saturday, December 10, 2005

 

Frenzy

My finals are over for the semester and I am now officially halfway done with law school. I have been slacking with the cleaning during school because there is always something going on. Not to mention that there was a queen boxspring on my dining room table and the mattress was in my downstairs shower until this morning.

I reorganized my guest room, including the closet, this afternoon. I also wrapped all my Christmas presents and did outside decorations. I know it's the 10th, but did you not read the first sentence? I had FINALS. I was proud that I put my tree up and random other decorations.

So now in the next week or so I am taking two rooms a day and reorganizing and then cleaning them. Or napping. Maybe a little of both.

But you can rest assured, that there will be more of this going on:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?