Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 

Stuck

Today I figured out one of the reasons why my vacuum sucks- based on it's lack to actually suck things off the carpet. Aside from the copious amount of dog hair I pulled from the filter, roughly the size of a Pomeranian, there was a toothbrush in the hose.

How a toothbrush got sucked up I have no idea. But it made it all the way down the hose to the base before creating a backup of hair and dog toy stuffing. I had to use needle-nosed pliers and various swears, but I managed to get it out of the pipe. Then my vacuum actually began to suck, in a good way, and I was finally able to have a clean dining room. I still need to get one of those nifty wind tunnels that gets up dog hair really well, but as I am living off loans, it'll be awhile before that happens. I'll just have to stay away from dental care products the next time I clean up.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?