Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

Wendy's rip-off

I'm sure you've seen the new Wendy's commercials where people think of prices in terms of dollar menu items. I've thought about this for awhile but always forgot to comment on it, but my cousin had an away message up today which made me remember.

When you tell someone they look like a million crispy chicken nuggets, you're not exactly paying them a compliment. Nuggets come 5 to a $1 pack. I know this because Layla loves them and I sometimes buy her those as a treat because they fit nicely into the Kong.

So what you're really saying is, you look like $200K. I mean that's not too bad in the grand scheme of things, it's better than $2 or whatever. But still, you're not exactly saying they look like a million either.

Comments:
lol. never thought of it like that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?