Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Special

My mom is taking dancing lessons and her teacher recommended that she go to a dance last Saturday. At this dance, they spend the first hour teaching you a dance and then after that open the floor to the good people.

I have done these things before and the first hour is fun but I feel like a jackass after. She had similar feelings. She said the only problem with the first hour was that they let basically anyone learn the dance, including geriatrics and retarded people. Not that my mom has a problem with either group, but it's harder to learn something when your partner is slower than you.

I wasn't sure if she meant retarded as in someone with actual mental problems or just odd because, when questioned about it, her first response was, "Well he was wearing a flannel shirt."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?