Sunday, April 16, 2006

 

Second Annual Top-Shelf Easter Extravaganza

My cousins and I all lived in NC last year and nobody could/wanted to drive home for Easter. So we all met up at my house and Super Drinkin' Sorry was perfected, and we were taught how to play ghetto golf. And Jeff got stuck in my couch. This year, we're all living in different places and decided we needed to meet up again to celebrate. We went here, Sherando Lake, VA. It's about half way between the 2 groups.

We had lots of fun, I got sunburn and some sort of lung disease which I should probably go to the doctor for but I won't until it gets worse, Roll and Jeff may or may not have gotten salmonella from eating under cooked chicken, and Matt became indoctrinated into the Top-Shelf. Much horseshoes and disc golf and wiffle ball were played. I hit Sara in the head with a ball and Roll hit me in the leg and left a bruise. I rolled all 3's in one roll in One Tie All Tie, the odds of which are 1 in 46656, right after the wind blew our canopy off, causing Jill to jump in my lap and leading Ann & Jill to believe something weird was happening.

I'll go into more details later, but I am sleepy and sore and don't want to go to class tomorrow. I just love being with my family - there were 6 other people there that all made me laugh and all hugged me goodbye- you can't beat that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?