Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

Things

First of all, happy belated Bret. Oops.

Next - I'm just in a place where I don't care anymore. I haven't read for a few of my classes in over 2 months and I don't really care. Finals are approaching and I haven't started reviewing anything. My trial is next week and I haven't written my closing. Well, that I actually do care about but have to pretend that I don't because I want to be asked to join a trial team and I know that I won't because I either a) don't kiss enough butt, b) am too fat, c) am just not good enough and I don't want to face that realization, which ever it might be. The one good thing is that 2 professors who I respect have both told me I'm good and that I should be a trial attorney. Then again one of them told me I was tall.

Finally, I came across a new meme (well I guess it was an old one) and I adapted it b/c I am not in the film industry. So here:
ONE (1) earliest film-related memory:
I saw Snow White in a theater with my mom and a girl from my nursery school when I was really little- maybe 3. I can remember little bits about the movie but what I really remember was being jealous of that other kid. I don't remember why, and I can remember her face but not her name.

TWO (2) favorite lines from movies:
"With all due respect, you're acting like a first grader."
"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means." and pretty much any other line from that movie.

THREE (3) book authors you like:
Vince Flynn
Jennifer Weiner
Orson Scott Card

TWO (2) movies you’d like to remake:
Harry Potter 4 - I'd totally make 2, I've got it set up in my head
LOTR Return of the King - same thing, although I know they did 3 to keep in line with the books, it would have been better as 4

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?