Monday, June 19, 2006

 

I'm special

Last night I took a bath. I love baths. I use stuff like this in the bath because it is awesome and makes my skin smooth and soft. Before I continue the story, I have to describe the layout of my bathroom. The tub is against the far side wall. The toilet is next to it with a wall directly next to that on the right (if you're sitting on it). Last night, as I got out of the tub, I had to pee. I was still sort of damp, but I had been sitting in bath oil. So, coming from the left I sat down... and promptly slid off into the wall with one butt cheek landing in the garbage can. I was very glad that nobody else was in my house because that would have been a hilarious sight worthy of trying to find a camera, and lord knows, I do not need a picture like that circulating around the net.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?