Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

My Weekend

All I did this weekend was sit around and watch movies and TV. Here's some comments:

Footloose (hey it was on CBS or something) is extremely homo erotic. I've never thought Kevin Bacon was that attractive. He always played the straight/serious "can I have another" man to perfection. He did royally creep me out in River Wild too- that's the perfect part for him; someone seemingly normal who's really a psycho. But boy can he kick his legs!

50 first dates is better than I thought it was. I don't know why, but the first time I saw it I didn't really like it. I watched it 2 1/2 times this weekend (TBS) and loved it. Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler need to make more movies together. Their chemistry on screen is perfect and the 2 of them are both normal looking people. They're both attractive, but not models. And they act like real people too, which is why even with a subject as bizarre as amnesia, they make it real. And good.

Oh my God the guys in Boondock Saints are hot. I'll admit, I love gangster movies and bad boy types. But these two, yum. And I never realized how funny that movie actually is. I watched this once with Jeff, Matt and Roll. Jeff, who was drunk at the time, said he was going to get Veritas tattooed on his hand. Matt bet him that he wouldn't. The next day we talked Jeff out of the tattoo and Jeff wrote Matt a check, which he taped top the top of the mini fridge to remind Jeff of how stupid he can be. It got messed up when Matt spilled a beer on it, but I don't think Jeff has written another one.

I fell asleep to the Pacifier both nights. Vin Diesel is great in that role and I find it adorable that he walks pidgin-toed. I don't know why I like that move so much. I realize that it's stupid, but I laugh everytime Vin says "they're not boobs". I think maybe it's because he plays so well with the kids. He's not as good with adults, you can see it when he talks to Lorelei Gilmore, but with the kids, he works.

I watched a few other things, including the abc family movie, Iron Chef, some tennis, Suite life of Zack & Cody, Gladiator and Girls Next Door. I did not, however, watch soccer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?