Sunday, February 25, 2007

 

The OC

I cried. I admit it.

What else is new. TV recap: Meredith Grey is an idiot. Wildfire is awesome but abcfamily.com's replays aren't good. Iron Chef tonight is on peanut butter (I had some of the recalled Peter Pan in my cabinet and actually ate it but didn't die so I guess I can't get in the class action). The Oprah special was good except for Oprah. Tyra Banks is crazy (in case you didn't know).

I hate T-Dawg's friend Lea because a guy who loves her (whom she started dating in October...of 2006) proposed the Monday before Valentine's day with a 2.5 carat diamond and then took her to a jewelry store to pick her setting. Yea, now you hate her too.

I have a lot of work to do, but instead I am looking up songs that are about or were inspired by Abraham Lincoln. There is one that goes along to the Brady Bunch theme, but my computer blocked it.

I have eaten crap all weekend. I have also found lemon poppy seed scones. I would totally test positive for opiates if I took a pee test right now. Yum poppy seeds.

Cherry Coke Zero kicks ass.

I have to find cases relating to admission of blood alcohol levels and all the cases I can find are criminal cases and I've got a civil suit. Luckily rules of evidence apply the same to both (usually).

I am teaching a class for middle school kids on criminal law. I go Thursday but I don't even have a lesson plan yet. Wish me luck!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?