Thursday, March 15, 2007

 

Commercials

Most people know that I love the TV. I will say that I am a flipper and often will try not to watch the commercials. However, if it's good, I'll watch it. Which is why it pisses me off that there are so many bad commercial out there. I don't think it takes that much for a commercial to me decent or too much more to make it good. The "Bus driver/Fader" commercial still makes me laugh and I've seen it probably 50 times.

That being said, here are some commercials that annoy me.

1- The Yoplait commercial with the girl in a bikini. In the commercial the song says, "She wore an itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini, that she wore for the first time today". The real song goes, "It was an ...". Use the damn real song! The repeat of "she" makes it stupid and it bothers me every time.

2- The Golden Corral commercial. I disagree that bacon makes everything taste better. I love me some bacon, when appropriate. But partly based on my thoughts and partly based on comments from Iron Chef judges, meat flavored ice cream is not good.

3- The Domino's commercial where body parts are abnormally large. It's just creepy.

There are some that I am forgetting, probably because I am trying to block them from being in my head at all, so I will update this in the future.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?