Sunday, April 29, 2007

 

Dreams

This post is about a dream I had this afternoon...eventually. First I needed to comment on some other things.

I got a ad for a law book today, and while I know what it means in legal terminology, the title made me laugh anyways - "NC Manuel of Complaints". It just seems like a big list of things that piss people off.

I've been drinking Diet Mountain Lion and it's not bad as long as you don't expect it to taste like Mountain Dew. When I tried to look up the link I found that Food Lion does wine tastings - whaaaa? This also seemed odd to me. I mean, it's meat. You have to kill them. Maybe it's just me, but killing things isn't humane, even if you do it nicely. I'm all for a good steak so I don't really care, but come on!

Ok, now to the dream. I dreamt that it was Christmas time and I was in my house in Stonington, but all the furniture from the Atlanta house was there. My friend Eddie (from my 1L year) pulled up on my front lawn which had snow on it, with a college roommate. But it wasn't really Eddie - he was tall, but he had stubble and didn't really look like him and we hugged when he came inside. And we all went into the family room and Holly was watching a show about back tattoos. Then Layla woke me up. I looked at this site and this one and came up with this:

1 - To dream of Christmas, symbolizes family togetherness, reunions, and celebration. It is also representative of new beginnings and fresh starts. Consider also your own associations with this holiday.

2 - To see your childhood home in particular, suggests your own desires for building a family. It also reflects aspects of yourself that were prominent or developed during the time you lived in that home. You may experience some feelings or unfinished expression of emotions that are now being triggered by a waking situation. If you dream of visiting your old family home you will hear some very good news.

3 - To see furniture in your dream, represents how you feel about yourself and your family. It refers to your relationships with others and how they fit into your life.

4 - To dream of snow in all its forms, on trees, storms, etc., is a dream of very good omen which shows you will have success in business or investments.

5 - If you dream of hugging in a general way, you will lose your lover or your business.

6 - To dream that you are in the living room, represents the image that you portray to others and the way which you go about your life. It is representative of your basic beliefs about yourself and who you are.

7 - To see your sister in your dream, symbolizes some aspect of your relationship with her, whether it one of sibling rivalry, caring, protectiveness, etc. Your sister may draw attention to your family role and sense of belonging. It may also serve to remind you that someone in your waking life has characteristics similar to your sister. Alternatively, your sister may be a metaphor and actually refer to a nun. In this case, she may represent spiritual issues.

8 - To dream that you are watching television, represents your brain, mind and its flowing thoughts. It shows how you are receiving, integrating, and expressing your ideas/thoughts. The programs you dream of watching is an objective view of the things that are in your mind.

9 - To see a naked back in your dream, symbolizes secrets that you may have kept from others or aspects of yourself that you have kept hidden and shielded away. Consider the pun, "watch your back!"; this dream may be telling you to do just that. Traditionally, seeing a back in your dream, forewarns that you should not lend money to anyone. In particular, lending money to friends will cause a rift in your relationship.

10 - If you see someone else with tattoos then you will take a long, hard journey from home.

Summary:
So I will be together with people, most likely my family, for a fresh start. I want to build a family and am experiencing some feelings by a new situation and will hear good news. I somehow think I am a couch or old furniture? I will have success is business. And then lose it. I believe in myself. Either I am thinking about my sister in a family role, I know someone like my sister or I think Holly is a nun who represents spiritual things. The TV show with back tattoos is an “objective view” of what is in my mind. Which means I have a secret and shouldn't’t lend money and will then take a long journey from home.

What the hell?

My interpretation:
So, is this about graduation? All my family will be here, it will be a fresh start. Hopefully I’ll book a class. I will pass the bar but won’t find a job so then I will pray. I will then get a job far away.

I really hope that’s not what it means. Because I don’t want to move away. I’ll just stick with I’m crazy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?