Wednesday, April 25, 2007

 

Embarrassment & Exhaustion

Embarrassment: There is a station here that plays mainly 80s music. Last night, as I was pulling into my driveway this song (which I have to say this video is freaking hilarious and I almost peed myself with the cheesy elevator background music - HEE!!!) came on. I hadn't heard it in like 10 years so I sat in my car and jammed for the 3 minutes it was on. As I got out of the car I noticed that the people who live across the street from me had been watching me the whole time. Oops.

Exhaustion: I just got done with my Sales final (I still have 2 finals left as I turned in my paper final this morning). My hand is frozen in a bizarre form from holding a damn pen. It took me about 3 hours and 15 minutes to do the exam (we were given 4). I normally don't take that long. It was 30 short answers, which was false because we had 20 lines to answer each question - short my ass. Anyways, it was hard and I am tied and whoever said 3L year was easy was a liar!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?