Tuesday, June 19, 2007

 

Forgetful

Everyday it seems like I have a little tidbit that I want to post on here, but don't want to take up an entire post with one line, so I wait to put them all up. Then I forget everything I was going to say when I actually sit down in front of a computer.

Plus, I have been keeping my home computer shut off because I think a fan is broken (well that's what I was told by someone when I said, "I think my computer is going to blow up. It sounds like a garbage disposal").

So there's not much new to say. I've been studying everyday. I had my candidacy interview, which was a waste of time. That's about it.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for iTunes downloads? I've been listening to my ipod while outlining and it seems to be doing good - I need some upbeat songs!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?