Monday, June 04, 2007

 

New Job

Screw being a lawyer - I have discovered my third calling (the first being a job where I can watch TV and comment on it, the second being a job where I get to test out board/trivia games)...naming beer.

Check it out. First of all, I have never heard of these places (well I've had Dogfish Head...that sounds gross). Second, how sweet are those names? Yes, I'm in a bad mood, I would like a Surly Darkness. Or, I'm feeling kind of Russian today, maybe a nice Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout. Or maybe I'm really pissed at someone...Double Bastard Ale for me! Feeling like an 18th century romance novel? Slave Princess is the beer for you!

Too bad I've already invested money in this lawyer shit. I wish I had know about beer naming 4 years ago.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?