Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

So You think..

Yea. I like "So You Think You Can Dance". It is fun to watch people who are talented. Which is why I also like reality shows such as "Project Runway" and "Top Chef". I only watch America's Next Top Model when MTV or VH1 has a marathon and I get the whole season in a Saturday...still I only like to watch the part where they shoot the pics and the judging when they show them...not all the bitchy parts in between.

But I digress. The point of this was to say that I love Dominic & Sabra and Pascha & Sarah and will be sad when they (especially the former) get split up next week. Also, I love Wade Robson's dances, but I do not like him as a judge. He is boring and robot-like. And not a cool robot either. Like a boring robot. Like Al Gore pre meeting Leo.

My prediction for tonight: Hok & Anya get booted. Although I hope it's Jamie b/c I don't really give a crap about her. She's good and all, but kind of bores me. And Lacey annoys the crap out of me, but I don't think she'll be in the bottom 3, so it's not an issue at this point.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?