Wednesday, August 22, 2007

 

What's going on

There are so many things that I've been meaning to post but don't. In general this is because the computer I currently own sucks goat balls, but sometimes I forget. That is what's annoying me right now. I am at my brother's house and using his functioning computer but I left all my notes that I wrote to remind myself what I'd been planning on talking about at my house. Oh well.

I do recall one topic - pedophilia. A neighbor once told my mom, "You know you're old when you start thinking your kids' friends are hot". While I don't have any kids, and even if I did, I would not find elementary school aged children attractive, there have been a surprising amount of young new people that I feel dirty about liking.

For example, Zac Efron, from the High School Musical fame, is freaking adorable. But he is 20. Additionally there is Harry Potter, who is only 18. But there is this picture of him which makes me feel less like he is a child, because I am 27 and don't have any pictures like this. There is also Neil from So You Think You Can Dance. He's 20 and adorable! Lastly is Nick Simmons - son of Gene Simmons. I have discovered and now watch Gene Simmons: Family Jewels. Very interesting. He's only 18. Although I just he's cute in a bear hug little person kind of way.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?