Sunday, June 15, 2008

 

How one word can make a big difference

I was talking to a friend of mine last night. She was telling me about another person who has been married for about 5 years but who's only had sex in one position. That took the conversation on a bit of a turn. Then she mentioned another friend whose "sex sacrifice" is to allow her fiance to wake her up in order to have sex. My friend then mentioned that one of her no-nos was that she needed to wear a head scarf so as not to get messed up hair and that on special occasions she'd take it off. The first time around I heard the word head and I think automatically tuned out a bit because I thought she was going to go into oral sex detail. A few minutes later I heard "scarf" and took a big breath and rejoined the conversation. Now the 2 of us talk about just about everything, but there are a few topics that are somewhat off limits. Major details into sex life is one of them. It's one thing to talk about partners, the fact that you're doing something or whatever, but I don't want to know about birthday blow jobs - well at least not specifics.

On another note, I will be at a conference until Wednesday without a computer. So see ya!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?