Thursday, July 10, 2008

 

Theif

There is a girl's room at work. And we have a little cabinet where we can put personal items like a hairbrush or toothpaste etc. I have a little bag that I keep in there with tampons. AND THEY ARE ALL GONE! There was one left today. Now I just have to figure out who is stealing my tampons! I thought that was girl code. I mean, I noticed when 1 or 2 went missing, but it wasn't a big deal. I had about 6 in there yesterday which is what really pissed me off - how did someone (or someones) take 5 and not replace them? Come on!

On a totally unrelated note, I am soooooooooo glad they finally kicked Comfort off of SYTYCD. I couldn't stand her. And it's not because she's a "b-girl" or whatever because I loved Sara from last season - who could actually do other styles of dance. And I felt bad for Thyane because he got stuck with 2 crappy partners and couldn't pull it off. Then again some of the other guys have not so great partners and they weren't in the bottom 3 just about every week. I also think that the judges were a little harsh on Jessica. I don't think she's great or anything, but I don't think she's as bad as they say she is (especially Mia, man she was a bitch yesterday).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?