Wednesday, August 27, 2008

 

Things

First off...GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Ok I feel better now. Can't talk about it here. Already talked it out with a cousin and a few others and I should be fine by the morning. Still the GAH helped, so thanks.

Also, this is why Layla & I can't wait for Saturday:


I think I've posted a similar picture, but maybe I just emailed it. This was actually taken at the end of last season, right before the bowl game. My brother gave me/Layla the jersey for Christmas. I have since added 2 more white bulldogs that play the fight song when you squeeze them. Which then makes my live dog bark for 10 minutes, so we don't do that often. The monkey plays "Celebration" which is even worse because it lasts for 4 minutes (thanks Roll!). I think I'll be going to Raleigh this weekend so that I can go watch the game (yay!) with the alumni association. It's not a super big one, but they're trying. Sometimes I wish I lived closer because I would be more involved, but an hour's drive is kinda long.
Last for now, I am excited that Greek is back!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?