Tuesday, September 23, 2008

 

Acne

So even though I am closer to 30 than to oh say 14, I am still getting pimples. It's not horrible, in fact I don't even have a dermatologist to deal with it. I'm sure the main reason I'm still getting them is stress. All I know is that I have a lump on my chin that is god awful right now. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but basically, 3 or 4 pimples got together to form one huge zit. That's right, I have the Voltron of pimples. Unfortunately, unlike the cartoon/comic, they have decided to band together for evil instead of good. Now I must come up with a plan to wipe out their power to take over my face. The problem is, I can't stop myself from messing with it, which exacerbates the problem. Hopefully a big dose of Oxy will do the trick. We will find out in the morn.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?