Thursday, October 16, 2008

 

Oops

So, big embarrassment in a long time happened yesterday. Many of my suit pants have side sippers. I thought this was a good idea because I have forgotten to zip front ones before and I didn't think I'd have the same problem with side ones because they often don't have buttons thus pants would fall off it I didn't zip. Well yesterday, one of our paralegals came up to me saying my pants were open. I have no idea how long it was down, but I know I talked to just about everyone in my office and nobody said anything until she did. So hopefully it was just for a minute. I figured out the problem was that I hadn't pulled the zipper all the way to the top to make it "lock" because the super fast zip I did didn't work and I had to adjust a second time before it was secure. See it's embarrassing because my thigh was visible...to the whole office...for an unidentifiable period of time. Yea. I guess that's better than a boob popping out in court (which hasn't happened yet, knock of wood), still it ain't good.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?