Thursday, December 11, 2008

 

It's been awhile

I've got nothing to say really.

The weather here has been weird.

I've been playing so much Rock Band/Guitar Hero in the last 4 days that my left hand hurts. My pinkie barely can move. Also, the song Vaseline is my downfall - it took me forever to get through it. Once I get all the songs on medium level I will switch over to drums. And that's about all that's new here.

I've got my tree up, and some other decorations. Our office at work is now decorated.

I made sweet & sour chicken with rice & edamame yesterday - it was pretty good. I just felt I needed to update. I will do something substantial (and by that I mean that the post will hopefully have a point) this weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?