Thursday, February 12, 2009

 

My dog is better at yoga than I am

Yesterday I decided it would be a good idea for me to do some yoga instead of taking a nap. I don't know why that thought came to me, but it did. I have a Yoga Zone DVD and popped it in. Now Layla always gets uneasy if I am standing in front of the TV, she thinks it's play time and if I am not playing with her than something is wrong. So I started the video and she watched from the side of the room, with a look that said really. As I attempted to do the correct version of table top she actually sighed, laid down and just gave me a look. Then, when we were doing up dog, hand to the sky, she came between me and the TV and did it. She stretched into up dog - back legs/hips down to the ground, push up on front arms and look to the sky...then she did downward dog and stretched the other way. I called her a bitch; she trotted out of the room. Then as I was doing cool down, she came back in and stuck her nose in my ear. Hopefully I will some day out perform my dog, but I seriously doubt it - I'm not stretchy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?