Sunday, March 08, 2009

 

Spring Forward

It has been beautiful here for the last couple of days. Last weekend it rained then snowed and was in the teens for the first half of the week. Then it turned sunny and the temp went to the 70s. Friday a co-worker and I went to a meeting that got out early so we hit up a bar with a patio and enjoyed the weather. I felt a wee bit like an alcoholic when the first bar we hit wasn't even open yet. But it ended up ok because the one we ended up at had some decent music and cheaper beer.

The one bad thing about the weekend was daylight savings. See, I love sleep, and this jump up an hour does not work well with me. It gets sunnier in the morning, which makes it harder to stay in bed and hit the snooze. Oh well, I guess I'd rather have the 70s and sun in the morning than the teens and rain. Although I do love rainy weekends with nothing to do. Hope this weather sticks around and we don't get the frost that kills all the flowers!

Comments:
So Ryan, i wanted to let you know that I went to bed at 10pm on Friday night and woke up at 9:15am. If you aren't a great counter, that was over 11 hrs of sleep. So yes, I don't think anyone loves sleep as much as I do :) I'm glad you started drinking early on friday. I'm having a blast at the beach!!! If you want to come join me, come on down! I'm a 5 1/2 drive from Atlanta :) Miss you!
 
What's this beach thing all about? I thought you were in school. It's too early for spring break!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?