Sunday, April 26, 2009

 

Happy (very belated) Easter

Sorry this post is so far from the last one, but I've been going through some stuff, which I will talk about in the next post.

A month or so ago, my family and I decided to get together for Easter. It started out with just my cousins, but then my mom added in because she didn't want to be alone for Easter while the rest of us were together, because, "You guys have left me out the last few Easters". Techincally that's true, but it wasn't intentional.

So I drove up on Thursday afternoon (thanks for taking the last trial PKD!) and on Friday I hung out with my cousin and got stuff together for Saturday, had lunch at Friendly's (peanut butter sauce!!!), took mock-ups at the playground for her wedding, picked up my mom at the airport, and headed to Philly. My cousin works for the 76ers organization and was able to get us tickets to the game that night against the Caveliers.

Here's a picture of Lebron James' butt as he made a free throw.













Here is my cousin doing her job.













Here is Ann & me at the game. Note how my face is almost injury free. Now it just looks like I have a zit on my nose.

It also happened to be my Aunt Beth's 50th birthday that Thursday (I think) so we added some more family and did a surprise b-day party too. Her oldest daughter came up with a French theme because her mom likes French food, wine etc. **Note, party stores do not have much in the way of French themes.

Of course my family goes all out with the theme.































It was a fun weekend and I love my crazy family. The thing that sucks about living so far away is this:

This was my drive home. It sucked. I had no traffic until after DC. Between where 95 connects right after DC through 295 at Richmond there were 6 fender-benders. It made the regular 7 hour drive 3 hours longer - yay! At least my IPod was working and it wasn't raining.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?