Tuesday, May 05, 2009

 

Itchy

I am pretty sure I have poison ivy. I've had it before so I know what it looks & feels like. I've also had it in weird places (nowhere unmentionable although ouch & yuck at the same time) so this shouldn't be freaking me out.

It's on my middle finger of my right hand. Both sides and the top. Nowhere else.

The thing that's weird is I think it might be spreading, but only to more of my middle finger. Not to other digits or my hand or to the other hand.

It's creeping me out because I don't know where I got it. My backyard looks like a forest of weeds so there could be poison ivy out there. It very well could have transferred to my hand via the dog. But you'd think that it would then be on my whole hand.

Now I am WebMd'ing skin rashes. It could be stress induced eczema, or lots of other gross things. But, the blurb on poison ivy said it's normal for it to appear to spread, but in fact it's not. So we'll see. Also, do NOT google image poison ivy unless you're prepared to look at some pretty nasty stuff. Like blisters the size of pool balls. And I'm not exaggerating.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?