Sunday, June 14, 2009

 

Happy Graduation Bubba

The youngest member of the Top Shelf graduated this Friday. I didn't make it up there for it, but I sent moral support via good vibes. I am very happy for him, but I am sure my aunt is already starting to feel empty nest syndrome - especially since her 2 daughters are basically living with boys now! So congrats Bubba and hope you get in where you want to go.

The rest of the weekend was pretty usual - went out with some co-workers on Friday, went to lunch with a friend on Saturday, watched 2 Netflix movies and that was about it. I am about to go mend some hems so that I have clothes to wear next week. Hope everyone else had more fun this weekend than I did! Actually, it's not that I didn't have fun, I guess I just hope something exciting happened for y'all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?