Saturday, June 06, 2009

 

Saturday

I spent today with a friend of mine. First we went to the Harness Track for breakfast - coffee and blueberry short stack for me. Then we went on the usual route of thrift stores - I got a business card holder and a book. Then we drove around for a little bit and went to a new store - super cute, but like many stores, a wee bit pricey for me. Then we went to Fried Green Tomatoes for lunch and shared fried pickles. Then we went to the SCC gardens and walked around. In the succulent garden (which is like a little Mexican village) we sat and talked for like 2 hours. I decided I want wedding pictures taken in the English garden near the gate that looks like it was in the secret garden. It was fun. Now I need a nap.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?