Tuesday, May 04, 2010

 

CopyCat

I got this idea from a friend's blog who got it from another blog and really, it's because I felt I should post something but didn't really want to think.

A. AREA CODE: 404, but I live in NC

B. BED SIZE: Queen but I would love a King (copycat again)

C. CHORE YOU HATE: all, but really dishes and vacuuming

D. DOG’S NAME: Layla

E. ESSENTIAL “START THE DAY” ITEM: Does peeing count? If not, then diet coke.

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Red, what can I saw, I look good in red.

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver (or white gold or platinum)

H. HEIGHT: 5’4″

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I took piano lessons as a kid and can play basic stuff

J. JOB: in transition

K. KIDS: None yet, but I want some

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: 3 bedroom townhouse where you can hear the neighbors (both next door and upstairs) which sometimes scares me, but in general is nice.

M. MOM’S NAME: Barb

N. NICKNAME: Ryry, Rain, BD

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: None

P. PET PEEVE: Lots, but really when people (ahem mom) leave cabinet doors open

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "If you're rich, you don't have to be smart; that's the beauty of this country." Little Big League

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty

S. SIBLINGS: Yes. 1 brother, 1 sister. Both younger.

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: When I wake up...usually around 9:30-10

U. UNDERWEAR: Yes, I wear them.

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: raw mushrooms

W. WAYS/REASONS WHY YOU ARE LATE: Snooze button

X. X-RAYS YOU HAVE HAD: Neck, face

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Lasagna, peanut butter pie, cookies

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: monkeys, otters, polar bears, penguins


Comments:
Thief :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?