Tuesday, December 21, 2010

 

Project

Yea Yea Yea, I haven't posted in forever, sorrycakes.

I've said it before, but it's not intentional that I forget to update this thing. Sometimes I honestly don't have anything to say. Sometimes I wish I just had a twitter account because all I've got is a sentence, but it's a really good sentence, but I am too lazy to go in here and type it.

Anywhozit, I am writing now basically because I am making copies of a family video I made using songs we like and lots of family pictures. I need 16 DVDs (then I get to make another set with even more pictures - but just the jpeg files, not a sweet video) and I started this afternoon. Well this computer is a pos, the other 2 working (sort of) laptops don't have burners and my desktop is currently in the garage because I think it needs a new fan and won't start.

So...at least I figured out the "fast" way to burn these things - it only took a million (or 7) tries to get to that part. Then I tried to be all earth-friendly and save a cd I thought wasn't used. FAIL. I had to reopen the program which takes about 15 minutes longer to burn the disc. Oh well.

Let's see, what else is new? Still no job, still living with mom, still have a dog. So nothing. Off to family stuff later this week, so doubtful there will be another post unless I get bored tomorrow going through these damn pictures.

LABEL - names and dates people on your pictures. It will save you (or your kids) in the future.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?