Thursday, September 24, 2009

 

Texts 4

Here's 3 and here's the new stuff:

I know one thing - if this week doesn't cause me to start smoking crack - nothing will

Five way settlers of catan match asap.

Have you noticed that the black eyed peas are the ultimate balance of hip, diverse and unoffensive to play at every event now

Haha - good love not doodleup

No tickets. going hand at 2

He says you can't come up on a school night

Can you look up how to make a spicy bob?

So what's the story with Jeff's canoe?

mini whore

Heidi's preggers again?!

Or a slap

Yeah and they threw carrots down it

Yes, she is real pissed and shocked

Ooo, it's the Johnny Dakota episode

Should I buy mom the encyclopedia of cats?

Same size and same model tars?

What can I say? I know how to hold a grudge.

The things I do for you - like watch live TV

Like stop eating the paste special

She's like nice to meet ya can you knock me up real quick and puttin a ring on it would be awfully sweet

Jordan made me

Commies?

Good...they have bisexual musclemen orgy pool parties there

the nice florida smell

Comments:
RyRy Says ..... NOTHING!!!!!! Getting bored here...and don't tell me you're too busy at work to post. That lame-o excuse won't work anymore. Love ya!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?